You have clear calls-to-action on your affiliate site and the site focuses your visitors’ attention on what you need them to do to get a conversion. If you are getting good traffic and your conversion rate is still not as high as you would like, there are still more steps you can take to improve. It may be that your problems are technical ones.
“If you have a bad piece of code, people may be clicking on your affiliate site ad and not going anywhere or going to the wrong place.”
This is our third and last article on how to improve the conversion rate on your affiliate site. Hopefully you’ve learned some tips and tricks and soon you should notice an increased monthly income. So, without any further ado – here are our last advices on conversion.
You need your pages to load quickly. People have short attention spans. When they click to get to your landing page, they need to get to that page or they may become bored and give up, leaving you without a conversion.
If you’re receiving a much lower conversion rate than you would expect, you should consult your web host about improving your loading speed.
It could be that your links aren’t going where they should go. If you have a bad piece of code, people may be clicking on your affiliate site ad and not going anywhere or going to the wrong place. This will prevent you from making the conversions you want. Check your links regularly and make sure everything functions correctly.
It could be that your merchant sells a bad product or service. If the product or service is not interesting or effective, people won’t be clicking to learn more. Ask yourself if the product or service you are selling is really one you believe in, or if it fits in with the general theme of your website. If not, you may have to take on some new advertisers or different products and services from your current advertisers.
These ideas may seem like a lot to consider, but keep in mind that managing an affiliate marketing website takes hard work if you want to be successful.
Your goal should always be to be maximizing traffic and conversion rates. You need to be constantly thinking about what it will take to make that happen. Consider the possibilities above to help you get on your way to affiliate marketing success.
So what can you do to improve your conversion rate?
- Identify Who visists the site in order to be able to understand your visitor
- Identify what action you want your visitors to take
- Formulate a easy to understand straight forward offer
- Make sure all pages have a clear Call-to-Action?
- Make sure the Call-to-Action is in line with your unique offer
- Make sure your offer on the Index page “above the fold”
- Add a personal, trustworthy touch to your site
- Include a detailed FAQ on your site
- Make sure that what you say is correct
- Make sure your in buttons or links stand out in color, size or contrast?
- Make sure your landing pages from search engines match what visitors expect
- Make sure your website look good in all browsers?
- Make sure your website URL dont that contain other names have amateur written all over them. Get your own domain name!
- Make sure your website is SEO optimized to attract people with the highest potential to buy your product
- Make sure you put your name, telephone number and street address on your website. This builds trust.
- Have a full money back guarantee. Visitors will be more likely to pay online if a full money back guarantee is available
- Make sure you always always are one of the good guys
- Make sure you have relevant Meta Data on all pages on your site
- Make sure you have a straight forward user friendly navigation, use e.g. bread crumbs
- Make sure you give your visitors an opportunity to talk with a you
- Make it easy for the Serarch Engine to find and spider your site
- Submit your site to online directories like Dmoz and BestoftheWeb.
- Make sure your Shopping Cart Easy to Use
- Give Free Shipping or Make a special offers for you visitors
- Make sure you have optimized your site for the most relevant keywords